Ref ID: 00900-9502723817
Classification: $250k VP Accounting & Finance (Healthcare, Physician Group)
Compensation: $150000.00 to $250000.00 yearly
Our client is seeking a permanent Vice President of Accounting and Finance to join their team in Atlanta paying $250,000 including base and bonus. Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
This role will be responsible for all financial related matters including:
• Daily oversight of Accounting and Finance, Payroll, Cash Management, RCM and Accounts Payable functions.
• Financial Management
• Direct and coordinate financial planning and budget management functions.
• Create financial plans as defined by the board of directors. Direct financing strategies, analysis, forecasting and budget management. Ensure preparation of annual capital and operating budgets; manage banking structure supporting multiple physician Accountable to achieve the financial and operational goals as developed by senior management and approved by the board.
• Preparation and timely completion of monthly financial statements with accompanying reports.
• Oversight of preparation and submission of financial reports to appropriate federal and state authorities, including Medicare and Medicaid cost reports.
• Coordinate the process for financial control of operations, including expense budgets, income forecasting, performance reports and analysis.
• Monitoring Performance: Encourages the development cross-functional working relationships and enhancements of the skills of all team members so that the quality-related projects may be addressed effectively and efficiently. Deals with situations in a fair and consistent manner.
• Financial Reports: Directing and disseminating financial reports within the organization to aid corporate decision making and strategic planning. Ensuring reports reflect accurate and up-to-date information and are distributed on a timely basis. Overseeing the preparation and dissemination of financial reports to external agencies and user of financial data on a timely basis. Ensuring that all financial reports are in compliance with regulatory and bond covenant requirements.
• Financial Planning and Analysis: Conducts financial planning and analysis at the highest level to interpret trends, variances from budgets, and variances from standards and provides advice and counsel to staff consistent with established financial policy. Makes decisions that are well thought out and follow best practice.
• Financial Policies and Procedures: Developing and maintaining internal controls relating to financial policies and procedures. Ensuring the safeguarding of the system's assets. Anticipates changing needs, makes appropriate recommendations to support MH objectives.
• People Management: Manages and/or assists in the recruitment, development and supervision of team members. Creates and sustains an environment that fosters team member engagement. Establishes clear objectives tied to department and/or organizational strategic goals. Coaches, counsels and evaluates performance of direct reports.
• Data Management and Analytics: Track, analyze, and report on relevant data and metrics as needed and/or requested. Develop, recommend and/or implement actions or process improvements as appropriate.
• Regular contact with Network personnel, physician leadership, hospital presidents, senior management at financial institutions, all levels of Network administration, Insurance/Regulatory Agencies, medical staff, consultants, and law firms