Kelly Government Solutions is currently seeking an Acceptance Technician to support a top Defense Contractor on a long -term contract opportunity. If you, or someone you know, maybe interested please apply online or send your resume to Justin Swearengin @ [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
1ST AND 3RD SHIFT ONLY
- Testing of circulator and radiators sticks in support of Advanced Product Center factories, engineering, and product development.
- Tests and troubleshoots circulators and radiator sticks.
- Operates a variety of electronic equipment.
- Observes, analyzes and reports test data.
- May assist in the development of procedures.
- Utilizes various engineering drawings, manuals and other related documentation in the performance of their tasks.
- May include configuration/data management.
- Checks for work correctness.
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE TO START
- RF experience with testing, using equipment such as oscilloscope, multimeters, tuning, transmit/receive, and use of network analyzers.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active secret clearance
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top 25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the details of transferring and processing all levels of security clearances. It’s just another way we make the job search work for you.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.