One of the largest health insurers in the nation is focused on continuously building an industry-defining, world-class IT capability. Healthcare is forever evolving, especially due to emerging technologies, making this a great experience to add to your resume. Come join their winning team!
This contract role as an Accounts Receivable Analyst in Richardson, TX is responsible for working on the phone all day in a call center environment to assist internal and external customers by responding to telephone inquiries as it relates to Group monthly premiums in a prompt, accurate and objective manner.
- At least 1 year experience using basic Accounting concepts and principals professionally
- 1-year customer service/call center experience
- Understand basics of Book keeping and payment reconciliation
- Advanced/Expert level Excel skills
- ex: Create worksheets using formulas, use V lookup
- PC proficiency to include Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to spend approximately 95% of the scheduled time on the phone according to business needs and sit for long periods of time with scheduled breaks
- Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, customers, etc.
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Work through a reconciliation process by applying payments and reconciling it back to the customer
- Investigate and provide solutions for discrepancies
- Conduct accounting based research and investigations
- Manipulate data in excel
- Think analytically
- Manage own schedule according to accounts assigned
Solving IT is pleased to offer a rich benefit plan to our W2 employees. We offer four health plan options and a PPO dental plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Term Life/AD&D Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability, and 401(k) Savings Plan. Solving IT subsidizes the health and dental premium for the employee.
As you continue to develop your skills and experience, Solving IT will work with your changing preferences to match you with rewarding projects. Our unrivaled reputation for quality is demonstrated through our Inavero Best of Staffing award that was won due to the feedback from our own clients and candidates. We also love to socialize and have fun so we have regularly scheduled parties and events for you to unwind and network with fellow consultants.
Whether you are searching for your next challenge or just looking to stay on top of market trends, Solving IT is committed to help position you appropriately. By leveraging the latest market and compensation data available, you can rest assured that you are getting more than just an informed opinion. You are getting the Solving IT Experience.