New! Long Term Contract Job Opportunity for an Administrative Assistant! Position is located in Dallas , TX and starts at $15/hr.
Location(s): Dallas TX
Long Term Contract
We are seeking a talented and motivated Administrative Support Specialist to join our client's licensing department in Dallas, Texas. This is a contract role designated for the next four months, possible extension.
The Agency Licensing Administrative Support Specialist will be taking calls and routing to the correct representative (or department). The purpose is to help alleviate the high traffic of miss-routed calls received by our representatives. Additional tasks will include administrative work, such as but not limited to:
- Following up with agents and/or Sales Executives regarding pending documentation or information to process a Licensing request;
- Process simple tasks such as updating addresses and phone numbers and other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of clerical experience.
- Typing at 35 wpm with less than a 5% error ratio is required.
- Comfortable answering a high volume of phone calls both inbound and outbound
- Excellent customer service ability and thrives on resolving issues
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet.
- Good written and oral communication skills required to represent the Company professionally. Uses clear diction and good grammar at all times.
- Ability to analyze and properly interpret company/state licensing procedure manuals in order to provide internal/external contacts with accurate and timely information.
- Develops and maintains detailed knowledge of licensing and appointment laws in assigned states.
- Good organizational skills required.
- Above average initiative and independent thinking skills preferred; must be able to work without direct supervision.