Engle Martin is a leading national independent loss adjusting and claims management provider. We provide a comprehensive line of service offerings including commercial property, casualty, inland marine/cargo, heavy equipment and large loss adjusting, as well as TPA/claims management and subrogation.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive pay and benefits and an environment where teamwork, ongoing professional development, continuous improvement, and exceptional service are valued and rewarded.
We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant carries out a variety of clerical, administrative and related support tasks critical to the delivery of timely, accurate, and thorough adjusting services. The incumbent is often responsible for confidential and time-sensitive information and must demonstrate familiarity with the organization's field activities and related adjuster and client needs.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prioritizes transcription projects and manages multiple assignments to assure productivity goals and deadlines are met.
- Assists adjusters with tracking status of pending claims as needed.
- Maintains documents, open and closing files in the Filetrac. Keeping with established processes and procedures.
- Work closely with adjuster, assisting them with updating claim files, processing reports, letters and maintaining claim files.
- Review invoice for accuracy and corrections before processing to client.
- Prepares and submits company invoices.
- Enters data in Daily Time and Expense system for adjusters as needed.
- Communicate with client, claimant and insured via phone and email.
- Utilizes stored templates for electronic and hard-copy business memos, reports, and correspondences. Proofreads documents for accuracy. Prepares and files electronic and hard-copy documents.
- Posts mail for standard and expedited delivery; routes incoming mail to appropriate recipient and safeguards confidentiality of mail as necessary.
- Communicates with IT representatives to identify and help resolve technical support issues, including, but not limited to, telephone system and network connections.
- Maintains office files and records and accesses documents on behalf of adjusters, manager(s), and clients as necessary and in accordance with disclosure and confidentiality requirements.
- Maintains the necessary office supplies
- Effectively handles multiple assignments and special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates thorough skill set in, or demonstrates ability to quickly master, a variety of office software, including Filetrac,MicroSoft Office Suite (including, but not necessarily limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, SharePoint, and Access), internet communication tools, Adobe, Filetrac, Riskmaster, DT& E, and SalesLogix.
- Skilled in use of internet for business research purposes; excellent transcription and keyboarding skills (including speed and accuracy); sound written and oral business communication skills, including formatting and preparation of memoranda, letters, and reports.
- Integrity, accountability and adherence to standards of ethical behavior and professional conduct, open and honest communication, and a commitment to continuous improvement and professional development.