The Administrative Assistant supports the Vice President, Clinical Operations, as well as the Project Manager, performing administrative duties as well as various duties and projects as assigned.
- Provide administrative support for clinical services.
- Maintain professionalism and customer service orientation.
- Performs heavy data entry and running reports.
- Create a large amount of reports, memos, graphs, and charts.
- Proofread reports, and memos to ensure quality and error-free work.
- Internet research and frequent e-mails with attachments.
- Work with other staff to ensure completion of tasks in a timely manner as needed.
- Work daily with word processing, presentation, database, and spreadsheet applications.
- Act as back-up for internal education system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in an administrative role within a professional environment.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team skills, and organizational skills.
- Ability to take on projects effectively with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environment.
- Computer proficiency with Crown Web, HII, and Microsoft Office, (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Internet skills are required.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Dialysis experience required.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.