Administrative Assistant / Contract Administrator
Take your career to the next level with the national leader in medical staffing and home care services! NurseCore is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Arlington home office location. In this fast-paced dynamic role, you will be responsible for general office support with a variety of clerical duties while ensuring great service. Do you have what it takes? If so, don’t miss this opportunity! We offer competitive compensation, full benefits, and the chance to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. Join us at the heart of healthcare, apply today!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for general office support with a variety of clerical activities. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, staffing the front desk and monitoring visitors, and assisting the Contract Department as well as other clerical duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Staffs the front desk to greet and direct visitors
- Answers main telephone line and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Clerical support for Home Office Senior Managers/Directors, Regional Vice President, Branch Director/Managers
- Prepare and distribute contracts and/or contract proposals
- Monitor and maintain contract database
- Credentialing of contracts
- Shipping and receiving
- Prepare outgoing mail and take to the post office
- Maintain all aspects of the mailroom
- Order and inventory kitchen and office supplies
- General office environment management
- Client surveys
- Check Corporate Compliance hotline each morning
- AWESome Customer Service
- All other duties as assigned
Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you’ll need to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
- Some college strongly preferred, high school diploma required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Five (5) or more years of experience or training in all areas of Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.