Alarm Dispatching Call Center Agent (Swing Shift)
This is a Non-Exempt position starting at $14.39 - $16.24 Depending on experience
$1/hr more if Bi-Lingual (Spanish)
Please note favorable results on a pre-employment drug screening and background check are required.
Increasing Safety! Deterring Theft! Ensuring Protection!
Do you thrive under pressure? When a crisis arises, are you the first to take control? Do you enjoy dealing with diverse groups of people? Are you looking for a company that provides in-depth training and support? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, then this is the ideal job for you!
The Interface office located in Plano, Texas is the national leader in interactive risk management. We are actively seeking a dynamic and team-oriented individual to join our company as a Alarm Dispatching Call Center Agent in our Customer Service Central Command Center! Candidates must be customer service oriented, eager to learn, and appropriately responsive to stressful situations.
(Swing Shift) Alarm Dispatching Call Center Agent key duties include:
- Responding to alarm activations to maintain top security protocol
- Visually and audibly monitor surveillance activity to:
- Deter Theft
- Increase safety
- Drive total protection
- Contacting police for emergencies
- Writing reports dealing with loss prevention intervention, video surveillance, etc.
- Other customer service related activities such as:
- Customer queries and assistance
- Safety precaution awareness
- Monitor for employee theft
- Voice down communication with clients
The key duties of the Alarm Dispatching Call Center Agent in the call center include conducting visual tours of client locations, resolving customer issues, writing reports, and updating system information. Candidates must be dependable and possess excellent communication skills.
Requirements of the Alarm Dispatching Call Center Agent (Swing Shift):
- Ability to work day shift, 2:30 PM CST - 11:15 PM CST (to apply for other shifts, please view other postings)
- Must be available to work overtime and may be assigned mandatory overtime if the need arises
- Bi-lingual/Spanish speaking candidates are a plus
- 2 years office environment experience required
- 1 year prior call center experience required
- Security industry and/or Dispatching experience a plus
- Ability to view and monitor surveillance cameras for emergencies, illegal activity, and other threats
- Act as a liaison between the customer and appropriate emergency departments (i.e. police)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, comfortable learning new software (typing speed of 30 wpm minimum)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products beneficial
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and precision is imperative
***Candidates who are bilingual, please be sure to let us know on your cover letter/resume***
Interested in this position but unable to work the required 2:30 PM-11:15 PM shift? Please apply for our other Alarm Dispatching Call Center Agent shifts available.
Interface Security Systems is a leading managed services provider delivering managed network, asset protection, and business intelligence solutions to distributed enterprises. We streamline operations, improve security, reduce IT costs, and enhance the customer experience, maximizing ROI for the nation's most successful brands.
At Interface, we are passionate about connecting and protecting what matters most to businesses ... their people, their assets and their brand. We thrive on empowering distributed enterprises with solutions that help simplify complex challenges. We deliver nothing less than complete customer satisfaction through innovative and adaptive technology, customized services and relentless customer support. What enables us to be truly exceptional are our people and a culture where teamwork, respect and an innovative spirit thrive.
So, come and join our winning team and maximize your potential and achieve your professional development goals.
Interface offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience plus excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, the opportunity for growth and much more. Please submit a resume, cover letter, and compensation requirements.
Interface Security Systems will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. The contractor will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran, or individual with a disability. Such action shall include, but not be limited to the following: Employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; for rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship.
Interface Security Systems will, in all solicitations or advertisements for employees placed by or on behalf of the Interface Security Systems, state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran, or individual with a disability.