MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Michael Page has partnered with a national real estate developer that is seeking a motivated and experienced Development Analyst/ Associate to join their team in Dallas. This individual will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the real estate cycle from cradle to grave.
Real estate investment and development firm with a large portfolio across the US. The firm has experienced tremendous growth despite overall challenging market conditions. This is an exciting time to join this company!
Our client has continued to grow their senior living/housing portfolio and is looking for a talented Associate/ Senior Analyst to perform detailed financial analysis and modeling for acquisitions opportunities. The Associate/ Senior Analyst will perform detailed strategic planning, quarterly and annual income analysis and other traditional Asset Management activities. Other responsibilities:
- Maintain and run financial models on existing assets and/or acquisitions using Argus, DCF Models or other similar financial tools.
- Create sophisticated analyses for tracking and reviewing returns and performance on Asset and Fund levels
- Evaluate research data and produce real time valuation
- Consolidate, analyze and model financial data including budget analysis and income statement forecasting.
- Understand and be proficient in forecasting cash distributions and cash requirements for assets and funds
- Update and complete various investor reports, including financial snapshots and qualitative summaries
- Modeling and analyzing financial data regarding refinancing, acquisitions and/or disposition of investments
- Work with developers and investment teams in the underwriting, due diligence and modeling for new developments, current assets and future acquisitions
- Communicate with people inside and outside the organization (Asset Management, Acquisitions, Legal, Accounting, Operating Partners, Development and Investment teams etc.)
- Prepare and present reporting to executives and committees
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 3-5 years of experience in Real Estate, Finance, or Investments with exceptional Excel modeling skills
- Undergraduate degree
- Skilled communicator- written and verbal
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment with minimal over site
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks at once with strict deadlines
- Must be self motivated with a "can do" attitude
- Exposure to senior living/housing real estate acquisitions a plus but other similar asset types will be considered.
My client offers the following benefit package:
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- PTO and company holidays
- Internal training program and senior mentorship
- Health care coverage