Adecco is seeking Assembly Manufacturing Workers for long-term opportunities at a local client in Dallas, Tx. Previous experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, fulfillment, or production environment is beneficial, but not required for these assembly positions. These are entry level opportunities. Training will be provided, and no previous experience is necessary. Apply now for instant consideration!
As an Assembly Manufacturing worker, you will be responsible for:
- Reading and comprehending instructions and following established procedures
- Collecting all material and equipment needed to begin the process
- Taking precise measurements to ensure a perfect fit of components
- Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications
- Aligning material and putting together parts to build more complex units
- Inspect finishing products for quality level
- High School Diploma or GED
- High attention to detail
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Comfortable around laboratory type machinery and equipment
- Basic reading and computer skills
- Willingness to complete assessments for the role
The starting pay rate for Assembly Manufacturing jobs is $12.00/hr., plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
For instant consideration for this Assembly Manufacturing job with a local client in Dallas, TX, click on Apply Now!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.