Who We Are
Guidepost Montessori is a community of educators and thought leaders who are passionate about furthering the Montessori movement. We're all here because we want to see a major revolution in education and we think that transformation is only possible by dramatically increasing the amount of high-fidelity, authentic Montessori programs around the globe! We're committed to seeing the Montessori approach to education grow and spread to children not only in the communities we serve in the US, but ultimately around the world!
Our Founder & CEO is an AMI-trained educator who started his career in the classroom!
We're looking for an Assistant Head of School to join our established school as soon as possible to lead admissions and outreach related initiatives for the school.
You might be a great fit for this role if you have experience as a Montessori teacher or as an early childhood administrator! This is a great role for a Montessori teacher who is interested in transition into administration for the first time!
Background and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- An affinity for connecting with people
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An aptitude for creating a warm and benevolent team culture
- A high degree of personal initiative
- Familiarity with Montessori is strongly preferred
We'd prefer you over other candidates if you have...
- Experience as an Admissions Director for a preschool
- Experience as a Montessori teacher OR familiarity with Montessori method of education
- Experience working with a CRM to track and manage leads
- Experience working in a consultative sales environment
- Knowledge of the local community that will inform marketing effort