Athletic/Sports Backgrounds - Marketing & Sales Management Training (Former College and Pro Athletes Wanted for Sales & Marketing Management Training?
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS OPEN! ------ ENTRY LEVEL REPRESENTATIVES ------ CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATES!
Charity Adverting and Marketing Partners Management Training Program.
· Paid Training
· Competitive Commissions + Bonus'
· Entry Level ($400-$700 weekly)
· Training Managers ($700-$1,000 weekly)
· Assistant Managers - 50K +
· Managers - 80K +
In response to growing client demand, we are planning large-scale expansion for 2018 and 2019! We're looking for energetic, goal-oriented candidates who thrive in a team atmosphere and are excited to face new challenges head-on.
As an athlete, you understand the importance of hard work and commitment to developing your craft in order to be the absolute BEST at what you do.
That EXACT SAME mentality is what we NEED in our future executives! We are looking to build a business from the ground up and go from a single location to multiple offices across the country in a very short time!
We employ a large number of former college and professional athletes who were some of the best in their leagues in baseball, soccer, football, hockey, wrestling, basketball, and more.
- MUST come from a sports background
- MUST be able to perform successfully in a team setting as well as individually with minimal supervision
- MUST be hard working and have a student mentality
- MUST have leadership skills and able to handle pressure
- MUST be energetic, personable, and capable of getting those around you excited to set goals and break records
- MUST be willing to go the extra mile - whether that means taking someone new under your wing and helping them develop their own skills or just putting in extra time to make sure we hit our goals and deliver incredible results to our clients
- MUST LOVE performance-based advancement. Just as you wouldn't want someone to coach your team if they've never played your sport, we won't let anyone advance to a management role before they're capable of successfully executing the tasks of those they oversee. We will NEVER ask anyone to do something that we can't do or haven't done ourselves.
- MUST be available frequently for PAID travel to other markets like NYC, Miami, Chicago, and Houston
- MUST be committed to delivering the absolute BEST results for our clients and our organization, no matter how large or how small the task