ABOUT DRIVE SHACK INC
Drive Shack Inc. is a leading owner and operator ofgolf-related leisure and entertainment businesses focused on bringing peopletogether through competitive socializing. Today, our portfolio consists ofAmerican Golf, Drive Shack and Puttery.
Puttery is a modern spin on putting, re-defining thegame with unique twists at every hole. Bold and full of possibilities, guestscan enjoy a high-energy atmosphere, combining competitive socializing andinnovative auto-scoring technology within an immersive experience as they movefrom one course to the next. With plentiful curated culinary offerings andinventive craft cocktails, all centered around a lively bar area with greatmusic, guests can nosh the night away before, during and after their tee time.The first two venues will open in Dallas, Texas and Charlotte, North Carolina,with additional locations coming to Washington D.C. and Miami later this year.To learn more or plan your visit, please visit puttery.com.
The role of Bar Back is to assist the Bartender in the execution of all bar duties and to be the go to person for every need to set the bar for success.
• Stock, set, and replenish bar needs with professionalism, urgency, and accuracy
• Coordinate efforts together with bartenders, service staff, and supervisors/management
• Deliver all needed items to ensure bar is stocked for success, including but not limited to restocking bottles, ice, changing kegs, etc.
• Maintain cleanliness around the bar and assist in established opening and closing procedures
• Maintain stock and cleanliness of bar glassware
• Perform other duties as requested by management
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Must be of legal age to work in the state of Florida in the handling and service of alcoholic beverages
• Must be friendly, outgoing, and able to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment
• Must be able to regularly lift and or move up to 30 pounds and use force up to 50 pounds
• Active listening and communication skills
• Work schedule varies and will include working on days, nights, holidays, and weekends and requires standing and/or walking for extended periods both indoors and outdoors
• Organizational, teamwork, and multi-tasking skills a must!
• Six months (or more) experience in some aspect of the food and beverage industry preferred but not required
Ourcompany is committed to equal opportunity in the workplace, preventingdiscrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legallyprotected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, nationalorigin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity orexpression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status)in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions.Additionally, our company takes action to prevent retaliation and to create arespectful, equitable and inclusive environment for everyone.