Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) is at the center of our efforts to rebuild trust and transform the way we serve our customers and clients. The CSBB organization is focused on innovating and transforming our business with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose through a broad suite of financial products and services. While we are pleased to be an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending, our primary goal is delivering for our customers. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers. We want to build a strong value proposition for key consumer and small business segments by identifying gaps and opportunities and building capabilities to transform how we engage customers and deliver advice.
Branch Banking serves more than 70 million consumer and small business customers through a distribution network consisting of retail branches, ATMs, and online and digital channels, offering financial products and services to consumers and small businesses through approximately 5,200 retail banking branches and more than 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and Washington, D.C. Branch Banking includes the Affluent Segment and Strategy team and Wells Fargo At WorkSM, the Business Development Office, Business Initiatives, Business Performance & Accountability, Distribution Strategies, Future Banking, and Regional Banking.
As a branch manager, you're responsible for leading the team to ensure an exceptional customer and team member experience, manage risk, and support growth. As a leader, you will coach, motivate and develop your team of direct and indirect reports to achieve their full potential and meet business objectives.
Your responsibilities include:
• Lead the team and serve as a role model for delivering an exceptional customer experience , ensuring a focus on building relationships, engaging customers in conversations to understand their financial needs, and working proactively to help customers succeed financially
• Be a risk management leader; accountable for alignment with applicable regulations, policy and procedure requirements, audit and escalation procedures
• Attract, retain and develop talent
• Coach and provide feedback leveraging performance management tools and processes
• Maintain a deep understanding of financial products and services
• Ensure customers are informed on how Wells Fargo can help make banking easier through education and demonstration of available digital options and introducing them to partners that support their needs
• Provide proactive leadership through customer outreach and community engagement
• Support customers in resolving or escalating concerns or complaints
• Manage the staffing, schedule and work-flow for a team of direct and indirect reports
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
• Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
• Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 2+ years of leadership experience including coaching, training, or mentoring
- 2+ years of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or helping with issue resolution
- 2+ years of experience following policies and procedures
- Leadership experience including coaching, training, developing, and building a high performing team
- Experience building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and internal partners
- Extensive experience in asking questions and identifying complex financial needs in order to provide recommendations on products and services to customers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively network and represent Wells Fargo within the community
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and accountability
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
- Customer service, operations, or financial services management experience within a high volume, fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Ability to effectively manage time and competing priorities, exercise independent judgment, and use critical thinking skills
- Ability to lead a team to influence, educate, and connect customers to technology and share the value of digital banking options
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Knowledge and understanding of laws and regulations pertaining to the banking industry
- Knowledge and understanding of compliance controls, risk management and loss prevention
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- A review of internal sales quality performance and corrective action history for current and former team members may be conducted during the application process.
TX-DAL-Oakcliff: 315 S Hampton - Dallas, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.