Successful and growing national staffing service seeking a Branch Manager to lead our Dallas area team! The Branch Manager will oversee a group of recruiters, business development and staffing managers, and will be responsible for mentoring and managing staff to help them succeed. The Branch Manager is also involved in new business development through prospecting and account management of existing clients, either through personal efforts or through the sales team of business development managers, staffing managers and recruiters. A successful Branch Manager must be a highly motivated individual with proven success as an operations and sales leader who will inspire the team to grow revenue, market share and profit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Leads and manages a sales team toward accomplishing results including revenue growth, increasing and maintaining high gross margins and expanding the client base.
• Oversees the day-to-day operations in the branch office, ensuring that the highest level of service, sales and professionalism are offered to clients and team members.
• Develops a sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Sells staffing to potential clients. Up sells to current clients to gain additional market share.
• Responsible for account management and organic growth, client aging and large account/onsite oversight
• Identifies candidates via job posting responses, reverse resume searches, internet searches, walk-ins, job fairs, and networking events. Always ensuring client orders are being filled in a timely fashion.
• Gathers competitor information to gain market intelligence.
• Manages applicant process and client follow up.
• Maintains contact with major clients and prospects to maximize sales and client satisfaction.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports submitted by staff, Business Development Managers and Recruiters.
• Assists Business Development Managers in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Monitors and controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the branch.
• Responsible for personal sales production as well as the performance and development of the Staffing Consultants.
• Ensures staff are meeting and exceeding performance standards. Ensures that credit policies are being followed. (Will not allow staff to work on new business prior to In Credit/contract approval).
• Ensures that all staff are exercising sound financial judgement and managing accounts receivable.
• Ensures that risk management policies are being followed.
• Ensures that all federal, state and local regulations as well as company's policies and processes are being followed.
• Ensures that the office staff is trained on company training materials and operating system.
Preferences, Requirements and Qualifications
• Bilingual language skills in English/Spanish are strongly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration or similar discipline preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Experience in sales, recruiting / hiring and staffing required.
• Strong personal sales results, including objection management and closing skills.
• History of growing and retaining people
• Demonstrated problem-solving
• Team building skills
• Self-motivated, driven to succeed
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience communicating well with all levels within the organization.
• Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment. General knowledge and understanding of state and federal labor laws and regulations that impact human resources and employment.
• Intermediate computer skills including experience in using Microsoft Office products, electronic mail / scheduling systems.
• Demonstrates organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent common and interpersonal skills and demonstrates an elevated level professionalism.
• Ability to successfully and positively develop effective working relationships between staff, leaders, and clients.
• Ability to perform physical aspects of those in a standard office environment.
• Regular visits to local client and prospect sites required.
• Long distance travel may occasionally be required.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter our offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within our offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.