GrandManors is a Division of RealManage, a company that specializes in the management of community associations with onsite staff. Our mission is to provide the best possible lifestyle HOA management services to our partner communities by encompassing the Best People, Best Technology, and Best Service reputation of RealManage and its CiraConnect division. The GrandManors professional staff has decades of experience managing age-restricted communities, luxury high-rise condominiums, co-ops, urban mixed-use, and large-scale single-family developments with complex amenities. Our focus is on customer service and lifestyle for the residents and the boards we serve- ensuring that the community receives the finest management in the industry.
RealManage is a values-based company with the following values as our guiding principles:
- Integrity: we always do the right thing.
- Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
- Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something special and much larger than any of us.
- Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company; people do business with people they like.
- Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the physical assets, general maintenance repairs, preventive maintenance and construction or rehabilitation projects for a condominium community. Responsible for maintaining adequate inventory of supplies for repairs and monthly maintenance budget monitoring.
MAJOR FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB ARE LISTED BELOW.
Under direction of the General Manager, supervises and schedules maintenance activities for condominium community and maintenance
- Work with the office team and General Determine weekly Service Request schedules.
- Complete weekly/daily maintenance employee schedules and assignments in tandem with General
- Communicate assignments and major tasks to Make sure they have all the instructions necessary to complete assignment properly.
- periodically check the work progress of each maintenance Provide immediate assistance and instruction as needed.
- Provide input to General Manager regarding employee performance, employee compliments from residents, corrective counseling needs,
- Assist General Manager in recruiting and interviewing potential staff
Coordinate, schedule and respond to resident/management requests and Service Request for occupied apartments.
- Use Service Request and schedules to establish Determine with General Manager, requests or emergencies that should be top priority. Assign Service Requests equally to Service Technician(s). Monitor the completion of Service Requests in order to limit callbacks.
- Repair/replace plumbing
- Repair/replace air conditioning/heating/electrical
- Repair/replace any apartment material/maintenance requests within scope of management
- Monitor the number of times a specific repair must be Determine course of action.
Coordinate, schedule and prepare vacant apartments for move-in.
- Walk all common areas to determine maintenance Coordinate effort with General Manager to make schedule and assignments. If major items need replacing, discuss with Community Manager before taking action.
- Ensure all repairs/replacements necessary for common areas are
Coordinate and schedule appropriate safety and skills training for maintenance employees.
- Assess training needs of employees and along with General Manager, provide input for training
- Provide one-on-one training to employees that may need to polish current skills or wish to learn new Prepare, train and encourage all levels of maintenance staff for the opportunity to be promoted.
- Provide initial safety and safety equipment training for all new
Identify and correct hazardous community conditions.
- Tour property daily to look for needed maintenance and liability hazards and report to General Repair hazards or assign completion of these tasks to the Service Technicians and Vendors. Also secure storage/pool areas, check timers and listen for electrical shorts and malfunctioning motors.
Coordinate, schedule, and perform preventive maintenance on equipment and common areas.
Ordering supplies and managing maintenance budget.
- Working with General Manager and using input from maintenance staff, determine supplies and Must get approval from General Manager prior to placing orders for major expenditures and unbudgeted items.
- Provide input to General Manager in determining needs for next fiscal year
Attendance is an essential job function.
- Minimum of 3 years building maintenance experience
- High Rise building expereine preferred
- At least one (1) year multi-family, industrial, or institutional Service Request experience
- Minimum of one (1) supervisor experience required
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair plumbing systems, electronic systems, major appliances, pool and spa equipment, and other systems on community grounds
- Must have own tools and transportation.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English, bi-lingual preferred
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen.
- Must know how to use tools, supplies, materials, chemicals in a manner that does not endanger self, other employees, residents, the environment or the public in general.
- Carpentry, Concrete, Doors, Drywall, Fencing
- Cleaning, Gutters, Locks, Plumbing, Painting