Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it's buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices, as well as online and digital channels.
The Wells Fargo Auto's Third Party Operational Review Program (Program) is seeking a Business Support Consultant to join the team and help develop and maintain a strong operational excellence culture. Wells Fargo Auto Business Excellence team has established a Third Party Management Operational Review Program which provides robust control monitoring and oversight of Third Parties (TP) by identifying TP controls, control evaluation, and testing of TP controls during onsite and virtual reviews. This Program assists Wells Fargo Auto in meeting the requirements of the enterprise Third Party Program (TPP).
The successful candidate will have experience in regulatory compliance, audit, operational risk, and managing TP relationships; including identifying and evaluating key TP controls, as it is a critical component to understanding how to apply risk principals to the management of these relationships. This position will play a key role in the Program by collaborating across Auto Third Party Management, Business Owner/Operations, Engagement Manager, TP, and various stakeholders (e.g. Compliance, Independent Risk Management and the Business Aligned Control Group, etc.) to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
This position is critical to help the Operational Review Program establish and manage processes to support effective Third Party oversight and testing of various laws, rules, and regulation as defined across the enterprise. The leading contributor will have a thorough understanding of State Law and Major Requirements with the ability to apply the understanding to Auto's Third Party portfolio by developing, executing, and maintaining routines to ensure Third Parties are adhering to applicable State Laws and Major Requirements. Additionally, the leading contributor will be responsible for significant contribution to third party risk management by identifying continuous improvement opportunities, implementing routines to drive effectiveness and efficiency, and ensuring Engagement Management Team adherence to internal Auto specific procedures.
Specific Job Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute State Law assessments for each WF Auto TP in scope for enhanced monitoring to ensure adherence
- Develop and execute Major Requirement assessments for each WF Auto TP in scope for enhanced monitoring to ensure adherence
- Complete Quality Assurance Review activities to ensure Engagement Manager adherence to properly managing third party risk
- Provides insights, developing analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or modeling regarding a wide array of business initiatives
- Develop and execute internal review process of TP engagements with a Low Inherent Risk Questionnaire (IRQ) to ensure adequacy and sufficient oversight
- Provide structure and oversight for the Operational Review Program which includes the development and management of Guidelines, Standards, Templates and Training to ensure a strong and effective program
- Influence Engagement Management Team and Front Line Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as applicable to resolve issues and strengthen internal controls
- Lead and execute special projects and other duties to assist with the continued sustainability of the Program as business needs dictate
- 8+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services demonstrated through work or military experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of state, federal, and agency legal and regulatory compliance requirements
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to identify risks and propose mitigation plans
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend solutions, and drive for resolutions
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Experience articulating issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Knowledge and understanding of Wells Fargo s Third Party Information Management Systems (TRIMS) database
- Experience working with the Shared Risk Platform (SHRP)
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience reviewing state and federal laws and regulations for applicability within third party risk
- Demonstrated experience identifying, designing and/or testing controls for effectiveness
- Demonstrated experience identifying control gaps and developing effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast paced, changing, and virtual environment
- Proven experience in building effective partnerships and communicating with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Professional certification in risk or compliance areas; such as CRCM, CRCMP, CRP, CIA, etc.
- Experience with reviewing and dispositioning compliance requirements
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2501 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.