RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach.
We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a four time winner of Clearly Rated’s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Primary Responsibilities:
- Welcome patients by greeting them in person or on the telephone
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient, recording medical history, confirming purpose of visit
- Prepare patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room
- Perform preliminary physical tests; take blood pressure, weight and temperature; report patient history summary
- Secure patient information and maintain patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential
- Educate patients by providing medication and diet information and instructions; answering questions
- Complete records by recording patient examination, treatment and test results
- Generate revenue by recording billing information of services rendered, completing insurance forms and responding to insurance and other third-party inquiries
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping patient care information confidential
- Serve and protect the physician or healthcare provider practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state and local requirements and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards