CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
The Channel Account Manager/Client Manager candidate will be responsible the growing existing relationships and develop new relationships by meeting quota of new business volume ($7 to $8 MM) and other targets such as applications, new closed vendors, number of sales presentations and number of outbound sales calls. These relationships will ultimately result in generating profitable lease transactions that produce new business volume.
The territory will cover - TX, LA, MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, and FL.
The Channel Account Manager is point of contact to the vendor/dealer, therefore responsible for all aspects of the dealer business, including:
- Pro-actively offer financing products to vendors in assigned territory (drive/maximize volume/increase penetration).
- Target, qualify, and close lease programs or transactions.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives measured by funded lease volume of $7 to $8 MM in year 1, or as assigned.
- Complete an appropriate number of outbound customer/prospect contacts (described in terms of number of calls per day).
- Provide high-quality customer/prospect interactions
Additionally, the primary purpose of this position is to focus on partnering with Lenovo and Lenovo Resellers and contacting all parties to drive results, maximize leasing funding volume and market penetration. Create, develop, maintain and grow our Financial Services footprint within this client. On-site presence is a requirement to also support trainings, vendor days, events on-site.
This Channel Account Manager relationship will ultimately result in generating profitable lease transactions that produce new business volume by:
- New Account Manager development to drive and maximize volume ultimately increase penetration.
- Target, qualify, and close lease transactions.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives measured by funded lease volume of $7 + MM.
- Complete an appropriate sales touch to client's Account Managers and end user customers as appropriate.
- Provide high-quality customer and Account Manager interactions
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 to 5 years of Direct Sales, Telesales or marketing experience, Leasing/Finance background a plus
- Strong understanding of account management concepts and tactics
- Experience in sales techniques (effective needs analysis, negotiation, and closing)
- Ability to build rapport over the phone
- Demonstration of a high level of initiative
- Effective organization, time management and follow up skills
- Strong knowledge of lease transactions including pricing, credit and documentation
- The ability to work independently but also demonstrate performance in a team setting (work with Sales Support in Jax location)
CIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is CIT's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to their race or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression or transgender (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, creed, marital status, family status, domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information or predisposition or carrier status (including testing and characteristics), status as a victim of domestic violence, actual or perceived status as a caregiver, military status and service, protected veteran status, mental or physical disability, perceived disability, record of disability, medical condition, AIDS and HIV status, or any other protected characteristic established by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: