Ashfield Healthcare has a long-standing partnership with a leading Biotechnology company, across Commercial, and Patient Solutions businesses.
We are seeking a Clinical Educator (CE) to deliver educational support to identified HCP offices providing infusion therapy to patients. Additionally, the CE will deliver clinical knowledge, expertise, and educational support to identified Healthcare Professionals (Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Infusion Nurses, Medical Assistants, and other allied healthcare professionals) to help increase their knowledge and understanding of the disease state and approved product indication(s) to meet all relevant standards as set by the company and program management.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield and to represent a top biotechnology company.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits - accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
What will you be doing?
- Provide educational support to identified HCP's offices on infusion technique for approved medication and provide ongoing support as needed.
- Provide disease state and approved product related educational support to Healthcare Professionals as agreed by the client and Client Account Manager.
- Work with client sales force, help identify and remove access barriers for patients.
- Use only approved materials provided by Ashfield or by the client, without changing, copying, or distributing the materials.
- Attend and complete all training courses and related competency assessments that Ashfield requires, to an appropriate standard and within a specified timeframe.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with key customers.
- Constantly consider new and innovative approaches that potentially develop new partnership opportunities.
- Complete all required administrative responsibilities in a timely manner. Some of these could include but are not limited to; daily computer updates, weekly summary of activity reports, emails and monthly expense reports.
- Maintain professional registration and/or licensing as required by applicable state laws.
- Attend local and national meetings and/or conferences, as required, to keep abreast of plans, activities and developments and to exchange knowledge and experience within the team.
- Maintain all company equipment and materials in accordance with company instructions
- Comply with all Ashfield Policies and Procedures, along with all Client Policies and Procedures as required.
- Be contactable during working hours to answer queries
- Possess a full valid US driver's license at all times and to notify the company immediately of any offences or accumulation of penalty points.
- Perform other duties as requested.
What do you need for this position?
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current state license
- Bachelors/BSN or equivalent work-related experience
- Infusion Experience Required
- Product Education (ie. MOA, infusion training, wastage and handling, dose modification) required
- Understanding of the workflow of Infusion Suites strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' disease state working in Neurology or Oncology preferred
- Experience within pharmaceutical industry as clinical educator or sales preferred
- Experience working in a collaborative team approach with field counterparts.
- Demonstrate effective and professional communication skills
- Ability to present to various groups of people including physicians and other members of the office staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Demonstrable organizational skills
- A self-starter with high personal motivation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Evidence of continual professional development and a desire to update professional knowledge base regularly
- Willingness to travel in assigned territory
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield, visit us at: http://www.ashfieldhealthcare.com/en/about-en/
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.