Our North Dallas client is looking to add an experienced Commercial Real Estate Administrator to their growing team!
OBJECTIVE: The Commercial Real Estate Administrator will assist and support with the operations and financial responsibilities of the portfolio.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the planning, budgeting and control of operating and capital expenditures. Administer and assist in the preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, monthly reports, and variance reports.
- Assist accounts receivable and accounts payable, including but not limited to collection of rent, accruals, payment of expenses, common area maintenance estimates, true-ups, reconciliations, compliance with lease terms, and preparation of all related documentation.
- Reacts quickly to customer requests and needs and coordinates with Property Management and Technical Operation Teams to resolve the issues.
- Manage the selection and performance of vendor services, including preparation of request for proposals and service agreements.
- Scheduling and facilitating maintenance with vendors and customers.
- Monitor property inspections on a regular basis and make recommendations to maintain and enhance the asset.
- Maintains a strong relationship with the Asset Manager and Technical Operations Team for the portfolio to ensure that all corporate objectives are being met.
- Track and document all certificates of insurance from vendors and Customers.
- Maintain accurate and pertinent information for vendors and Customers.