The Content Specialist p roactively writes new content and updates existing content for use in proposals, presentations, business reviews and ad hoc responses that will drive regional and national sales efforts for Modis. Effectively communicates Modis’ capabilities and solution strategies in support of the sales lifecycle for current and prospective clients. Responsible for project managing content development/update efforts, and ensuring availability of content to support deadline-driven deliverables. This position involves extensive writing and editing, project management, attention to detail and regular communication with multiple departments, specialists and sales/management teams across Modis lines of business to ensure accuracy of content.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researches internal company updates and ensures that correct content is provided for specialists to include in client-facing proposals and presentations.
- Coordinates ongoing meetings with internal departments to understand necessary content updates, and implement updates according to an agreed-upon schedule.
- Maintains direct responsibility for managing, writing and editing new and current content to be utilized in proposals, presentations and other avenues as identified, for sales delivery.
- Maintains updated and timely proposal response source content, templates, records, presentation slides, case studies and other relevant information within appropriate repositories.
- Creates and maintains a project management plan/schedule with milestones and deliverables of content-driven projects; adheres to schedule.
- Assists other specialists with peer review of projects and adds any reusable content to appropriate repositories.
- Attends training to enhance and create new content; provides training for colleagues on best practice usage of content, and assists colleagues with locating the proper information.
- Actively maintains knowledge libraries and tools; updates content across all knowledge libraries/content databases.
- Assists specialists, on an as-needed basis, with obtaining current information from multiple corporate departments to complete client-driven opportunities.
- Collaborates with graphic artists and appropriate subject matter experts to understand and apply branding, update or maintain templates and graphics, as needed.
- Researches and learns additional tools and programs, both internal and external, to improve proposal and presentation efficiency.
- Maintain and continuously update orderly content repositories pertaining to all Modis business units, including Tech Talent Solutions, Tech Consulting, and Tech Academy, by working with business unit subject matter experts.
- Maintain source records/information from subject matter experts, and obtain approvals for publication and use of content through business owners.
- Supports the development of proposals, presentations and/or business reviews on an as-needed basis to keep current in needed content and processes; recommends new and process changes for content management to support the ongoing efforts of the team.
- Participate in special projects and perform other related duties as required.
- Position may require some travel.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors’ degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Four plus years of work experience in writing, editing and project management. Staffing industry experience is helpful, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication, editing/proofing, research and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and customer service orientation.
- Advanced analytical, multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Ability to evaluate, maintain and recommend technologies for content delivery and management.
- Advanced skills using MS Office, Adobe Acrobat and other job-related tools.
- Experience with content management systems and content delivery platforms preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, and Special Counsel is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.