D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Corporate Finance Analyst in the Accounting Department. The right candidate will collaborate with the Corporate Finance Manager and Vice President – Corporate Finance and Treasurer in supporting corporate finance-related activities of D.R. Horton and D.R. Horton’s subsidiaries, including Forestar Group, Inc. and DHI Mortgage. This role requires working closely with various internal departments, as well as external parties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Build, manage and maintain detailed multi-year financial models to support key strategic decisions and overall company forecasting
- Analyze business performance to communicate results and impact business decisions
- Synthesize detailed financial information and prepare executive-level analysis and presentations for senior management, lenders, and other third parties
- Assist in evaluating and executing debt & equity financings and capital structure / capital allocation decisions
- Manage and monitor the debt portfolios of D.R. Horton and D.R. Horton’s subsidiaries, including revolving credit facilities and senior notes. The Corporate Finance Analyst will play a meaningful role in debt refinancing, renewals, compliance, and payoffs
- Assist in managing D.R. Horton’s corporate stock buyback program
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and reports
- Support ongoing dialogue with banks and other external partners
- Ability to travel overnight
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Maintain extensive understanding of financial trends and general market patterns
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments, market conditions, and trends
- Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company