Ref ID: 04010-0011693080
NOW HIRING | CORPORATE PARALEGAL
Established company in the Farmer's Branch area is hiring a Corporate Paralegal to support the General Counsel and Associate General Counsel. If you possess the ability to think critically while providing research and administrative support as a Paralegal, consider this opportunity. Are you looking for an immediate position? If you have a passion for the legal field, Robert Half Legal might have a Paralegal position for you. To succeed in this position, you will need to exercise focus, good computer skills, and organizational qualities.
What you get to do every day
• Review and edit contracts, make revisions, forward to the correct parties for signature and follow them through the process to completion
• Develop and maintain contract management system for all legal files, including contracts and licenses
• Responsible for supporting other departments in all aspects of facility accreditation
• Provides litigation support, if needed
• Assist in the preparation of critical documents for mergers and acquisitions, financings, and other corporate transactions
• Maintain Corporate books, including generating governance documents as requested
• Complete and submit miscellaneous registration forms
• May be asked to assist with general administrative work within the department, as needed
• As needed, interact with outside counsel, vendors, etc.
• Follow all Medicare, Medicaid, HIPAA, and Private Insurance regulations and requirements