Senior Cost Accountant
Searching to add to their team, growing manufacturing company in Dallas is searching for a strong Senior Cost Accountant. Qualified candidate will have at least 3-5 years of cost accounting, controls and transfer pricing with the ability to thrive in a changing environment.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of financial transactions
- Monthly balance sheet, P&L reviews, analysis and reporting
- Lead the product cost process, request new product estimates and cost analysis
- Asset investment analysis
- Standard costing, costing analytics, identify transfer pricing
- Work closely with finance for trends, budgeting and forecasting
- Analyze account trends and review accounts for errors, completing adjustments when needed
- Assist in ERP implementation, testing and process improvement
- Complete monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc management reporting
- Perform other duties as required
- 3-6 years of complex cost accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, MBA is a plus
- Major ERP system required, advanced Excel
- Thorough understanding of GAAP and cost accounting principles
- Auditing skills, ability to reconcile difficult accounts
- Display ability to manage multiple projects, meeting tight deadlines
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player who works well in a changing environment
Vaco provides expert consulting, permanent placement, executive search, managed services, and strategic staffing solutions for companies around the world, in the areas of accounting, finance, technology, healthcare, operations and more. As a premier talent solutions firm, Vaco connects people to their dream jobs and helps leading companies find talent to grow their business.
Please let us know if we can help you with this, or another role, for your next step in your career!