Customer Service Reps
5 openings!! MUST be flexible with hours - waiting on schedule!!
Onsite in Irving, TX
Direct Hire - $15-18/hr. W2 Only!
2:00 PM – 10:00 PM Mon-Fri or Tues-Sat
Customer Service Reps needed - ANY Security/Police or Military experience is needed.
Company, LLC, is a nationwide corporate security outsourcing firm headquartered in Irving, TX (Las Colinas), that provides security and consulting services to corporate clients. As the fastest growing security company of our kind, we are seeking a dynamic individual to join the Athos team as we undergo dramatic growth and expansion.
The Communication Center Specialist reports to the Communication Center Vice President and provides support to Security Operations, Quality Control, and Headquarters Administration.
Company currently operates throughout the United States. Our primary business line is providing off-duty law enforcement officers for a variety of short- and long-term security assignments. The Center is located at our Irving, Texas headquarters facility and serves as the primary point-of-contact for off-duty officers and clients. The Specialist will be assigned to a Communication Center shift and be responsible for operations-related activity during the shift.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who enjoys providing customer service and problem solving, primarily by telephone, in a busy and energetic environment. Additionally, the ideal candidate should be available for shift work.
- Researches off-duty officer pay rates and prepares quotes
- Coordinates with assigned officers working in the field and provides assistance with internal tracking and invoicing systems
- Updates and maintains scheduling and invoicing systems
- Conducts Quality Control follow-up to ensure client satisfaction
- Updates off-duty advertisement system and selects appropriate officer
- Maintains contact with field staffing coordinators
- Contacts US Law Enforcement agencies to identify off-duty officer resources
- Assists officers with company systems for job assignment, invoicing, etc.
- Logs Communication Center activity
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Prior experience with telephone-based customer service is preferred
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize assignments, and to meet critical and established deadlines, in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently as part of a high-performance team
- Experience working in Public Safety Organization preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and ability to work with others at all levels of the organization
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to speak clearly, while being friendly and courteous
- Strong listening skills – attentive to the details, ask clarifying questions and help problem solve
- Adaptability and accountability
- Remains calm under pressure and can think and react quickly, especially in times of distress for customers
- Ability to work in multiple search screens to answer calls
- Proficiency in MS Office, G-Suite, Salesforce or similar technologies
Shifts related to these roles are:
Day shift: 6:00 am - 6:00 pm.
Night shift: 6:00 pm - 6:00 am.
Rollover shift: 6am – 2pm and 10pm
- Flexibility to work a shift between the hours of 7:00am - 7:00pm; 7 days per week, including some holidays according to business needs.