PepsiCo does not offer visa sponsorship for this role
Auto req ID: 218544BR
PepsiCo has engaged in a groundbreaking, multi-year cybersecurity program to strengthen the security of PepsiCo's global manufacturing environments to prevent incidents and protect PepsiCo's brand. In this role, will serve as a domain authority in information security & architecture and will be a member of the Global Infrastructure Architecture & Engineering organization. Your main priorities will involve working closely with our OT Cybersecurity program team, delivery leads, manufacturing engineers, SMEs, and IT engineers/architects to help build and execute our technology roadmap to accomplish our goals.
As a member of our team, you can expect to lead and drive the development, delivery, and refinement of the Information Technology (IT) and Operating Technology (OT) architectures for all of PepsiCo's manufacturing sites. You will also lead the development, refinement, publishing, and socialization of patterns, policies and guidelines, and technology standards for the OT cybersecurity program while leading site assessments and ensuring compliance with IT and OT standards. You will also provide thought leadership, technical guidance, and ensure that security solutions used by PepsiCo meet PepsiCo security requirements.
As a strategic leader in this space, your challenge is to accomplish your goals while ensuring that deployment of architectural changes does not affect or disrupt the manufacturing sites while taking into account the unique characteristics of each site, funding constraints, and other factors to maximize security improvements.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Provide guidance and recommendations to the Security, and Infrastructure Architecture teams on standards and site designs
- Author best practice and pattern documents for security solutions based on PepsiCo standards
- Produce architecture and engineering specifications and design documents
- Lead the architecture direction and design issues as well as influence peers, cross-functional partners, and IT leadership
- Effectively presenting facts and recommendations in oral and written form
Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience
- 10+ Years of experience as a Software architect, senior engineer, or related profession
- Experience with network architecture and network segmentation for manufacturing sites including operating knowledge of the Purdue model
- Experience with cybersecurity tools, process, methods, and fundamentals used to protect enterprise and manufacturing sites
- Knowledge of standard IT technologies for virtualization, patching, back-ups, and anti-virus scanning
- Familiarity with manufacturing network equipment including routers, switches, and firewalls
- Expert in architecting and engineering infrastructure solutions
- Experience in the architecture, engineering, design, development, and deployment of OT applications and solutions
- Familiarity with Active Directory and the use of Active Directory to support manufacturing systems
- The capability to lead evaluations proof of concept deployments of IT, OT, and security technologies and solution
- Experience developing and deploying security solutions for vulnerability scanning, security policy compliance, and penetration testing
- Expert knowledge in authentication, authorization, access provisioning, and identity integration
- Experience with multi-factor and risk-based authentication
- Experience with network security including firewalls, IDS, IPS, and DDOS
- Experience with SIEM, security operations centers, and security analytics
- Solid technical aptitude, leadership, mentoring, and customer-facing skills
- Expert influencing and leading distributes teams in a large corporate environment
AF-TechRelocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please view ourPay Transparency Statement