Date: 2/16/2021 12:00:00 AM
Customer Service Representative
Opportunity is everything.
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you’re looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled.
If you’re ready for your next challenge, we’re ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let’s work together.
About the Position
Our client is a leader in the Call Center industry providing world class customer service nationally. They are currently looking to bring on energetic and positive individuals to grow their customer support teams.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Providing helpful information, answer questions and respond to complaints.
- Managing large amounts of incoming calls.
- Contributing to team metrics by accomplishing individual goals.
- Must have Excellent interpersonal skills and Great telephone etiquette
- Basic computer skills including MS office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer experience preferred.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Must Satisfy Background and Drug Test Requirements
Benefits and Perks
- Weekly Pay.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Positive work environment.
- Monthly incentives.
Workplace safety is Top of Mind. Your health and safety always come first. Rigorous and regular cleanings including antiviral fogging and deep electrostatic cleanings are administered weekly. Face masks are required on site, social distancing measures are in place throughout the building and temperature scanning is mandatory whenever anyone enters the building.
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration.