We're looking for bright energetic individuals to join our Customer Service Team and provide world class customer service to our clients. We want individuals who love building relationships and helping customers meet their needs. The CSA is the voice of the company and will thrive in our team environment where our focus is always superior Customer Service, Integrity, Quality and Teamwork. Come grow with us at Dallas' favorite florist, Dr Delphinium Designs & Events!
- Provides an exceptional customer experience over the phone.
- Provides detailed information regarding flowers and gifts to educate customers
- Monitors orders and confirms details on a constant basis to ensure customer selection is processed correctly.
- Provides technical support to locations about order system, product information, pricing. Availability, delivery etc.
- Conducts some administrative activities, including; filing, billing, mailing, etc.
- Ensures 100% compliance with all company policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Supports and assists team members on as needed basis.
- Minimum two years of retail customer service
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Guest service mentality; exhibit patience with customers at all times; is sociable and friendly and has a genuine desire to serve the customer
- Self starter who is energetic and works positively in a team environment.
- Able to form strong working relationships within the team.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and listening skills.
- Able to type 50-60 wpm
- Maintains a calm, professional demeanor when dealing with difficult customers.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are extremely important
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be able to multi–task and manage time effectively
- Prioritizes responsibilities to achieve results.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Excellent computer skills including Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs.
- Knowledge of all of the goods and services offered by the company
- An eye for creativity and design.
- Gardening or love of flowers preferred.
$14.00-15.00 an hour + Benefits