Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently searching for an exceptional Customer Service Representative who is ready to provide exceptional customer service and find solutions for our customers. The Customer Service Rep II is responsible for providing a variety of support, customer service and office administration duties related to servicing internal customers. They provide information to customers via telephone regarding product order status, delivery status, and coordination of product returns.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and learn from a talented group of Customer Service experts. As Dal-Tile adopts new customer solution technologies, your skills will continue you to grow with the company. The Customer Service Rep will become a part of a dynamic team that will help build your talent and strength in the customer experience. You will be motivated to share proven methods of communication, motivation and performance, excelling through innovative techniques. We encourage you to join an inviting company culture where you will thrive as an associate.
You will provide customer account management service by coordinating and managing order entry, order inquiry, product information, order status, customer returns and transportation management in a call center environment. At Dal-Tile we utilize various computer systems such as SAP, SalesForce, Oasis, and Microsoft products, including Excel, Office, and Word, in the management of customer orders from plants, distribution centers and vendors.
- Processes and completes high volume of orders timely, accurately and thoroughly and enhance sales where appropriate.
- Addresses and resolves customer complaints.
- Performs various office administration duties such as keying in orders, processing faxes, preparation of reports, etc.
- Serves as backup to specialized functions including; internet web programs, murals, non-standard programs, etc. as needed.
- May train new CSR’s and guide them to work as a team as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- Requires high school diploma or GED
- Associates degree preferred but relevant work experience considered in lieu of degree
- 2-5 or more years of call center experience required with a focus on Customer Account Management
- Prior call center experience highly preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Previous experience with SAP, Oasis, and SalesForce preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Superior interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong self-directed organizational skills to organize time effectively on daily and weekly basis.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have moderate level computer skills in Word and Excel, with the ability to use databases and other computer systems
- Must be a team player
Other Pertinent Job Information:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may sit, climb or balance, talk or hear. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.