Associate Account Representative
Location: Dallas Regional Office
3001 Dallas Parkway, Suite 400, Frisco, Texas 75034
Want to be there to help customers when they need us most?
The feeling is mutual.
- Telephone contact in a high call volume environment to service existing accounts
- Professional telephone manner to establish and maintain effective relationships to gain trust and respect
- Ability to problem solve and use time effectively in order to multitask and prioritize work
- Work well with others in a team setting
- Meet production goals, which is shown through policies written and Amica Life referrals
- Six to eight weeks of comprehensive training is provided
A starting salary of $37,333. The 40-hour work week is Monday through Friday, between the core hours of 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM, with potential to work holidays and a few Saturdays per year
- High school or equivalent education required
- Previous customer service and sales experience
- Must pass state insurance license exam and meet continuing education requirements to maintain license
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer keyboard skills (35 wpm) and processing
- Previous insurance background is a plus, but not required
Perks and Benefits
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Generous leave programs, including paid parental bonding leave
- Medical, dental, vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous retirement benefits
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company
Amica Mutual Insurance Company is America’s oldest mutual insurer of automobiles. A direct national writer, Amica also offers home, marine and umbrella insurance. Amica Life Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary, provides life insurance and retirement solutions. Amica was founded on the principles of creating peace of mind and building enduring relationships for and with our exceptionally loyal policyholders, a mission that thousands of employees in offices nationwide share and support.
Equal Opportunity Policy: All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, ethnicity, age, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, mental condition, military status, genetic information or any other class protected by law. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers' Compensation Act.