$14 per hour starting
Receiving inbound calls, 60 to 80 per day, from members regarding life insurance policies. Explaining payments, pay outs, renewals, etc.
Job Description Summary
As a customer care professional, you receive inbound phone inquiries from our customers. Your goal each day is to ensure each interaction you have with our customers results in a great and positive experience, turning them into net promoters of Transamerica!
• Provide solutions to customers! Our employees are empowered to make good business decisions based on the needs of our customers and our current business practices by providing complete and accurate information regarding life and health insurance, retirement and annuity investment products while focusing on customer satisfaction.
• Look for and be proactive for ways to make it easy for our customers to do business with us!
• Show the customer your care on each and every inquiry! As the voice of our company and as a customer care professional, it’s important for you to personalize and express your care and concern for the customer using your skills to effectively resolve their service request or problem.
• As a financial services company, we work hard to ensure we have our customers’ trust with their investments. Within this role, we express confidence via our voice tone, along with our actions, to our customers to demonstrate they have our trust regarding their financial security.
• In a customer centric company, team work is very important! We want to ensure our customers end each interaction with us knowing they have made the right decision investing their future with us by thinking we have good people!
• Working for Transamerica is rewarding; however, we do have daily, monthly and annual quality and productivity goals and metrics that need to be achieved. Your leadership team is dedicated to working with you to achieve our goals, ensuring you grow professionally as well.
In order to join the Transamerica family, we expect our customer care professionals to:
• Have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Up to one year experience of contact center and / or customer service experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fundamental computer knowledge and maneuverability with windows applications
• Ability to work in a team environment to develop integrity, trust and respect of coworkers at all levels.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer and company information.
Our preferred qualifications are:
• General understanding of life and health insurance
• Knowledge of retirement and annuity investment products
call center, customer service, inbound, insurance, life insurance, bilingual, spanish
Top Skills Details:
customer service / call center
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.