Extroverts, Problem Solvers, and Seasoned Communicators, this job is for you.
Join our Best-in-Class customer service team. Our customer service department is home to detailed, perceptive team members with a knack for problem solving and a passion for ensuring our clients always have a top-notch experience in every interaction with us. In recognition of the exceptional customer care, we in turn take exceptional care of our team membersproviding training, a stable work environment, and competitive incentives and benefits.
As a CSC Customer Service Associate, youll be an important part of what works.
Youll interact with our customers and CSC team members daily, which may include:
- Providing direct support for customers in response to new inquiries, communicating compassionately and proactively while collaborating with CSC Operations to drive solutions with a sense of urgency.
- Coordinating with internal teams as needed to ensure our customer service level commitments are achieved and issues are resolved, communicating proactively with the customer throughout the process.
- Support customer needs in a timely and consistent manner and model exemplary customer service behaviors with the customer as the primary focus.
- Meet performance targets and Customer Service team goals.
BE PART OF WHAT WORKS
How we do things at CSC is just as important as what we do. Our values empower every team member to provide the highest level of service to our customers and live their full potential. Our core values are a part of what differentiates us as Best in Class.
- Safety Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Integrity, Trust, & Respect
- Drives Engagement
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Follows Through on Commitments
In this role, youll need:
- HS Diploma or equivalent; Associate Degree preferred.
- Prior experience as a Customer Service Associate is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills that put people at ease and elicit action.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Bilingual; ability to read, write and speak in Spanish is highly desirable.
- Military experience is not required, but it is welcome and appreciated here.
CSC SERVICEWORKS STORY
At CSC, were in the business of making things work, for our team members, our clients, and our consumers. Were the leading provider of commercial laundry services and air-vending solutions throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. Our Best in Class team of 3,000 dedicated professionals benefit from work thats steady (but never boring), time to enjoy what matters, appreciation and rewards in return for hard work and accountability, and support in growing a fulfilling career. Our work takes us to apartment, condominium, education, hotel and hospitality, and convenience and gas environments around the world. CSC is built on a company legacy that goes back to 1927, and today, we make life easier for over 40 million residents and consumers, property managers, and owners every day.