Position Title: Customer Service Representative - Patient Scheduling
Position Number: 358163
Location: Irving, TX 75063
Position Type: Temp to Hire
Required Skill Set:
Call Center, Customer Service, Health Insurance
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Sr. Customer Service Representative
Duration: ASAP - (6 month Contract to Hire)
Location: 2801 Gateway Dr., Irving, TX 75063
Shift Start/End Time: Hours of operation will be Monday-Friday 7a-7p. Shift may fall any time within the hours of operation, but most likely 8a-5p. Possibility of working weekends in the future.
Dress Code: Business Casual
*** Bilingual in Spanish (preferred) and English REQUIRED.
1. Answer inbound phone calls while displaying a willingness to assist, displaying compassion and empathy. Make outbound calls as necessary.
2. Schedule, coordinate and assist with patient appointments. Relay necessary messages to staff through direct call or by appropriate communication process.
3. Coordinate care for all services ordered by healthcare provider in order to meet the treatment needs of the member.
4. Verify necessary information and recording the patient’s chart.
5. Maintain and update current information on physicians’ schedules ensuring that patients are scheduled properly.
6. Accurately answer questions or guide in right direction regarding patient appointments, prescriptions, testing, etc.
7. Create, maintain, and update patient records and associated schedules.
8. Participates in all other communal job duties necessary for functioning of the office.
9. Attend meetings as required.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
11. Follow compliance requirements and determined by the organization.
12. Conduct follow-up phone calls to patients, providers, physicians, adjusters, and other parties as needed; recognizing and resolving customer issues in a timely manner and escalating to leadership only as necessary
13. Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality under requirements of federal and state laws, including HIPAA, and in accordance with company policy.
14. Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve customer issues and/or partner with others to resolve escalated issues.
15. Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, call quality, patient
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
2. Demonstrated ability in using computer and Windows PC applications, which includes strong keyboard and navigation skills and learning new computer programs
3. Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
4. All new hires will be required to successfully complete Customer Service training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material