This position is responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly delivery processes, ensuring timeliness and accuracy of deliverables across multiple product lines. The candidate filling this position needs to have a desire to think strategically and execute tactically while being customer-focused, detail oriented, articulate and credible. This person will also be focused on ensuring each client’s definition of quality is met by proactively reviewing processes and data.
● Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives Gains technical understanding and competency in their clients’ solution features being delivered
● Leverages tools, reports and metrics in place to proactively perform first-level analysis and provide awareness to statuses
● Builds relationships with internal and external staff to ensure client expectations are being met.
● Works with technology/project teams to understand the business meaning of data in order to appropriately QA any client deliverables
● Establishes centricity with client systems to ensure data is aligned between office and our customer’s expectations
● Partner with operations and other internal teams to ensure our product offerings and services are being delivered appropriately.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● Bachelor’s degree desired, or post graduate a plus
● Healthcare experience desired
● Exposure to SQL Server, Reporting, or using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau)
● Strong attention to data quality with a focus on data reconciliation between sources or platforms
● Excellent written and verbal skills
● Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and a friendly and professional approach to customers
● Ability to build effective relationships across internal teams in order to successfully implement cross-functional initiatives.
● Demonstrates exceptional customer service and follow up skills.
● Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Excel, Vizio, PowerPoint
● Ability to be careful and thorough about detail.
● Ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines.
● Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly Delivery processes, ensuring timeliness and accuracy of deliverables across multiple product lines (can include CAV, CIB, DIS, I&P, PI, and MSP)
● Perform Level I Delivery and Product Reviews as defined by Standard Operating Procedures
● Conduct preliminary research on issues and requests via ConnectUs in a timely manner based on Standard Operating Procedures
● Utilize pre-written SQL code for deliverable processing
● Respond to alerts for missing data (Inputs) per Standard Operating Procedures
● Interface with Account Teams to discuss variances on billing results, revenues, and problem resolution with goal of maximizing client service levels
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and Word
● Ability to multitask and prioritize
● Ability to thrive in a results-oriented, deadline-driven environment
● Ability to be careful and thorough about detail
● Ability to organize work in a carefully thought-out manner
● Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work-related issues
Worker Conditions and Physical Demands:
● Ability to communicate and exchange information
● Ability to comprehend and interpret documents and data
● Requires manual dexterity to use computer, telephone and peripherals
● May be required to work extended hours for special business needs
● Advanced degree candidate right out of school
● Bachelor’s degree with experience in analysis
● More junior analyst with SQL experience
● More junior healthcare/ revenue cycle analyst
● Agile experience or familiarity preferred