Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company's risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo's risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers
The Risk, Finance and Privacy Data Management (RFPDM) organization within DMI provides business enablement support across Corporate Risk and Enterprise Finance, manages the Risk and Finance data domains, leads the implementation and operation of the associated Authorized Provisioning Points, and drives success against enterprise data strategy objectives. Additionally, RFPDM leads the implementation and operation of data privacy capabilities for the enterprise.
This role is charged with delivering against the strategic objective of establishing conformed highly available datasets, architected for the enterprise for cross-functional consumption users governed by data domain management. Specifically, driving the implementation of the financial risk data product.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Building a groomed backlog of business data priorities in accordance with defined strategy
- Maintaining an implementation roadmap to deliver a data product for these business data priorities
- Championing program objectives via the Program Sponsor role and directing the mapping, DQ and UAT activities of a team of data analysts
- Implementation activities follow an agile methodology (scrum, Kanban) and are accomplished by teaming with technology partners, data domain partners, centralized shared services, off-shore enterprise global services, and independent testing and validation functions.
- Prioritization of implementation and production activities are influenced heavily by business data demand and maintaining strong relationships with both Business Leaders and Data Leaders will be critical to success of these positions. Proven experience in building and maintaining strong relationships rooted in trust and competency will be requisite.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis
- 4+ years of management experience
- 8+ years of banking finance experience
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) experience
- 3+ years of experience leading enterprise wide implementations
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business or management
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Corporate finance experience
- Ability to create and clearly articulate the target state including: the execution roadmap, costs, benefits and risks
- Ability to develop roadmaps and plans that enable strategies
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings) and Kanban
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with Banking Finance and Risk functions and data platforms
- Experience with data management best practices and disciplines including data governance, data architecture, data quality, analytics and business intelligence
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with risk management concepts and experience addressing data related requirements of regulatory agencies and internal stakeholders
- Ability to understand banking business processes and objectives to enable successful implementation of business growth and efficiency initiatives supported by data and analytics.
- Experience creating strategic plans for enterprise wide business initiatives.
- Experience defining, documenting, and implementing business requirements, policies, procedures and processes.
- Driven, confident, organized and an accomplished problem solver
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
SC-Fort Mill: 3480 State View Blvd - Fort Mill, SC
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
TX-Irving: 5000 Riverside Drive - Irving, TX
TX-Addison: 5080 Spectrum Dr - Addison, TX
GA-Atlanta: 3579 Atlanta Ave - Atlanta, GA
GA-Atlanta: 171 17th St Nw - Atlanta, GA
IA-Clive: 13733 University Ave - Clive, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Tempe: 1150 W Washington St - Tempe, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.