DevOps Cloud Security Engineer Summary:
Signature Consultants is looking for a DevOps Cloud Security Engineer for an opportunity with a client in University Park, TX. The DevOps Engineer (Security) will work collaboratively with other talented DevOps engineers, software engineers, networking engineers, architects and data engineers to architect and streamline a secure self-service developer environment. You will be an important partner in designing secure cloud-based web applications and infrastructure.
- Bachelor's degree in technical field (Computer science, engineering or related field)
- At least three years of specific experience within any of the following: software design or development, infrastructure design or development or equivalent experience
- Azure Security background
- Experience with Azure
- Experience on a security engineering team, ideally as a technical lead.
- Experience implementing SAST, DAST, IAST, RASP into a CI/CD Pipeline
- Strong interest in network automation frameworks (SaltStack and/or Ansible, etc)
- Experience writing network configuration and design documentation
- Build/Deploy internal security tools (vulnerability scanning) that help build security into our applications.
- Experience with CI/CD, containers, Kubernetes and/or visualization, web servers, and databases
- Ability to work in an environment undergoing organizational transformation.
- 3 years experience with CloudFlare
- Knowledge of programming languages like Python or Golang
- Good working knowledge of BGP
- Experience working on high traffic, scalable networks
- Professional experience as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Professional level network certification(s) (JNCIP , CCNP , etc) or higher
- Experience / Familiarity with Security Compliance Audits (SOC2)
- Experience managing internal and/or external customer requirements and expectations
- Insurance Industry experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.