Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We’re large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we’re hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
The Digital Solutions Manager represents CDK in an assigned territory of the Houston, Austin & San Antonio markets, by selling a value-based online advertising solution to automotive clients. Increases incremental revenue to CDK clients and grows new market share through consultative sales in Websites, SEM, SEO, email marketing, and reputation management campaigns. Achieves annual assigned sales plan, working under guidance of the DSM Director of Sales.
Position Responsibilities & Essential Functions
- Develop an aggressive sales plan within a defined market.
- Prospect for new business and build a full pipeline of digital sales prospects.
- Conduct cold calls each week to solicit new relationships for CDK.
- Follow up on all leads to close sales.
- Develop market intelligence and knowledge of competition, options, and industry trends; understand competitors’ strengths and demonstrate ROI.
- Report, forecast, and meet/exceed revenue goals.
- Maintain accurate CRM system data.
- Utilize Salesforce.com for maintaining client information and forecasting, leveraging the 9 steps of the “Triangle”.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of outside sales experience in either digital solutions, websites, advertising, or B2B with an emphasis on new business development
- Automotive sales experience or Auto Retail e-commerce experience a strong plus
- Ability to communicate and influence decision makers
- Proven track record of sales success
- Ability to close deals
- Understanding of digital media landscape: SEO/SEM/Digital Advertising
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel overnight periodically is required
Preferred Attributes & Qualifications
- Challenger mindset
- Overachiever with growth mindset
- Influential, relationship builder
- Patience and perseverance; endurance for a long-cycle selling
- Good time management skills
- Initiative and self-starter
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.