Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
The Director, Marketing is responsible for leading the marketing department in execution of marketing programs aligned with business priorities. This includes strategic initiatives and go to market strategies designed to build brand equity and maintain brand integrity across all mediums and channels ensuring a consistent Lennox voice and appearance. The Marketing Director develops weekly/monthly/annual marketing strategies aligned with the Lennox business priorities and monitors the performance of those strategies in order to make necessary updates and improvements. The position for driving activities that drive increased growth in sales, profit, and share. A candidate for this position must demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion to the brand as his/her own, work effectively in cross functional settings both as a leader and a player, have an ability to think outside of the box and find creative and unorthodox program solutions that give the brand its edge. This is a highly collaborative position working closely with our sales, stores and digital teams as well as other key internal and external stakeholders. The Marketing Director will also possess superior communication skills and must be display comfort interacting with senior executives, customers, external business and partners and must demonstrate sufficient skills that will enable him/her to tailor even the most complex messages in clear, understandable, and convincing terms.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years of experience in the field.
- Attract, Develop, and Manages a high performing marketing team.
- Leads cross-functional projects.
- Manage and deliver all marketing activity and projects on time and within agreed budget. Direction of marketing staff where budgets are devolved.
- Collaborate with across multiple departments to develop and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, including the detailed marketing calendar.
- Analyze the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
- Co-ordinate with external suppliers, including agencies and research firms.
- Timely and accurate communication of marketing plans and achievements with sales and stores field teams and key internal & external stakeholders
- Ensure activities align with company vision and goals. Drive strategic changes in marketing strategies and initiatives as the business evolves.
- Monitor competitive activities and strategic response to market movements.
- Lead development delivery of marketing presentations at key sales, marketing corporate presentations as necessary.