A strategic thinker and creative problem solver who can translate marketer’s needs into compelling solutions Are you a team player with a competitive spirit and strong business acumen Do you love to be inspired and challenged every day, surrounding yourself with smart and impactful people who work hard, but play harder If so, come join us at Company!
Company has an exciting opportunity on our Dallas sales team for a high impact Account Director to evangelize new business, generate awareness, and grow sales of the Company Advertising Cloud within media agencies and advertisers. This is a tremendous opportunity to have an instrumental role in the evolvement of a territory.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities with advertising agencies
- Define and drive the overall strategy and business needs with agencies
- Consult with clients to uncover marketing objectives and align our people-based solutions to deliver against those goals
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including top accounts, cold calls, meetings, presentations, proposals, and growing top accounts within the business. Must consistently meet or exceed revenue quota assignment
- Drive new revenue and grow existing revenue through long term contracts and contract negotiation
- Partner with Client Service teams to achieve clients’ objectives and KPIs.
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business, and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals
- Expand Company’s footprint across the territory and within key accounts by cross-selling and up-selling product portfolio
- Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients’ needs
- 5-7+ years digital/ad tech/programmatic/self-serve/DSP/data/platform sales experience with a consistent and proven track record of success.
- Strong media agency and client-direct relationships within the assigned region, with the ability to navigate through agencies and their trading desks.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, while being able to quickly gain product efficiency across our broad set of offerings.
- Smart, articulate, polished, self-driven, highly motivated team player with excellent problem-solving skills, as well as superb organizational, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to lead with a player/coach mentality.
- A consultative, strategic thinker with great energy and enthusiasm for prospecting for new business and excellent closing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Familiarity with CRM software a plus (i.e., Salesforce).