Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About the Opportunity As part of Epsilon's market-leading Interactive Strategic Services team, you will contribute to and lead work with Fortune 500 companies to help them optimize digital marketing strategies and tactics with a focus on email. Using your analytical skills and online marketing experience, you will help these world-class clients gain unique insights into their overall performance and help them use this insight to drive better marketing ROI. In addition, the Director will develop, create, train and evangelize new and existing digital strategy offerings throughout Epsilon and support new business opportunities in this area.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a combination of interactive direct marketing and quantitative analytical skills, along with proven consulting experience helping clients improve their marketing performance.
- Lead consulting engagements that derive insight and provide recommendations to clients in quality presentations to improve marketing performance
- Work with Industry consultants, peer groups, and client service teams to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients and identify new business opportunities
- Provide quantitative and strategic marketing consulting services to new and existing clients
- Direct or database marketing background, experience with consulting or analytics projects in interactive marketing, including email marketing strategies
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
- Ability to quickly relate to a company's business and key executives at clients - most likely Vice Presidents and Directors of marketing - in order to provide credible and objective advice
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Degree in an analytical/consulting/management discipline is ideal but not required
- Working experience in a marketing strategy role, marketing agency, services firm, or consulting organization
- Expertise with email user experience best practices
- Experience with consulting projects in interactive marketing, including email strategy
- Successful track record of building and presenting strategic email programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs
- Experience working on projects in other digital channels – social, online media, mobile, etc.
- Strong presentation and public-speaking skills
- Previous management experience with small teams
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.