As the leader of HR for our Rockwall, TX facility you will be responsible to provide leadership and expertise for the full scope of Human Resource functions including all aspects of professional relations, employee benefits, compensation, employee involvement, practices, policies, training, organizational change & development, communications and community relations.
- Consult with leadership to define roles and missions, design the organizational structure, and on organization effectiveness.
- Develop appropriate human resource plans in support of key business needs in a dynamic, changing environment and develop / implement appropriate change management plans as required.
- Oversee the implementation of HR processes within areas of responsibilities requiring on-site support and follow up.
- Partner with managers, supervisors and employees to understand current issues that can be supported or resolved through HR practices, processes or policies in in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Represent HR in the workplace through employee engagement, building partnerships between employees, HR and Management.
- Assess and measure employee engagement and morale and take actions to address through the implementation of local employee programs for recognition and activities.
- Provide coaching to managers and employees to translate leadership paired values into action, demonstrate business-led collaboration, people management and development.
- Support managers in the implementation and follow up on performance management activities including performance improvement, oversight on the performance appraisal process, and training identification needs, and succession planning.
- Bachelor 's Degree and minimum 10 years of experience in Human resource with Minimum 5 years of HR Manager experience in manufacturing; solid HR expertise, including employee relations, organizational development and staffing, compensation and performance management
- Ability to manage and influence in a matrix environment.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Change management/facilitation skills.