GrandManors is a Division of RealManage, a company that specializes in the management of community associations with onsite staff. Our mission is to provide the best possible lifestyle HOA management services to our partner communities by encompassing the Best People, Best Technology, and Best Service reputation of RealManage and its CiraConnect division. The GrandManors professional staff has decades of experience managing age-restricted communities, luxury high-rise condominiums, co-ops, urban mixed-use, and large-scale single-family developments with complex amenities. Our focus is on customer service and lifestyle for the residents and the boards we serve- ensuring that the community receives the finest management in the industry.
GrandManors is a values-based company with the following values as our guiding principles:
- Integrity: we always do the right thing.
- Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
- Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something special and much larger than any of us.
- Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company; people do business with people they like.
- Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
- Join GrandManor's fast-growing team where energy, teamwork, innovation, and contribution are highly valued.
- Each branch proudly serves a diverse mix of single-family, townhome and condominium communities. These community associations are of all sizes, from small communities to large, master-planned communities.
The Director of Onsite Management provides management, direction, and leadership to ensure the properties are delivering professional services and exceptional customer satisfaction in accordance with the service level agreement, and in alignment with the company’s guiding principles.
Responsibilities include working closely with the CAMS, ACAMS, Inspectors, Board of Directors and developers to manage and operate the community. A thorough understanding of residential property management is required, and the successful candidate must have the competency to serve as the “expert” on community management procedures. The Director’s ability to establish and develop strong relationships between the Company and Board member clients is a key component of the role. Strong management, customer service, interpersonal, and supervisory skills are required.
This position requires travel to various communities / associations.
- Practice and adhere to the Guiding Principles of the company and ensure all calls / emails are responded to within 24 hours of receipt.
- Directly supervises CAMS & ACAMS and other association management support staff as appropriate.
- Provides specific assistance to CAMS, ACAMS, and Inspectors in trouble-shooting specific problems on properties where additional leadership and/or training are needed, or when Board/homeowner relationships are in jeopardy.
- Develops and leads with participatory involvement portfolio team meetings, all team meetings and individual manager touch-base meetings.
- Development of client retention strategy for all watch list accounts, key accounts, and other accounts as deemed appropriate by supervisor.
- Reviews and approve all monthly Board of Directors packet prepared by staff for content and structure.
- Coordinates schedules and attends board and membership meetings proactively, mentoring managers, creating a layering approach to maintaining positive relationships with board members, and ensure client retention.
- Reviews and approve all annual meeting packets for assigned CAMS prior to each meeting.
- Reviews any and all management reports and mass mailings to the membership (budget information, newsletters, election information, etc.) produced by staff supervised.
- Reviews Company reports for trending and compliance and responsible for attaining goals and adherence to Company standards of operation.
- Ensures that property inspections are taking place regularly by reviewing monthly reports and providing follow-up on problem areas to ensure action taken is effective.
- Oversees projects involving all CAMS to ensure timely completion, including certain seasonal projects.
- Reviews income statements and variance reports for all portfolio properties on a quarterly basis to ensure quality, accuracy, and addresses any concerns as appropriate. Understands and recognizes association cash flow, able to inform Board as to negative and or positive and provides recommendations.
- Proficient in Association budget preparation, review, and regulatory requirements. Reviews budgets before they are submitted to the Board for approval.
- Reviews Ciranet functions on a regular basis to ensure managers are utilizing properly to manage the community effectively, including work orders, management reports, calendars, committee and Board lists and documents updates.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state and regulatory agency statutes and the community’s documents, polices, and procedures.
- Proficient in delinquency and collections processes.
- Understanding of contract terms, renewal dates and implementation within book of business supervised.
- Possesses a thorough understanding of plats, ownership, and property rights.
- Understands the Board election process and ability to see portfolio clients through from start to finish.
- Understands the legislative process and able to educate clients on new laws.
- Provides oversight, on-boarding of new staff, and training to new managers as they work through required training and ensures training compliance.
- Attend monthly Director, management and leadership meetings as appropriate.
- Conduct business at-all -times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Responsible for compliance with Company guidelines and management operations as it relates to specific procedures listed herein.
- Associate or higher degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years onsite community association management (HOA, POA and/or COA) experience required in addition to other professional work experiences that demonstrate leadership capabilities.
- Community Association Institution Certification(s) preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers. Exceptionally strong customer service orientation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High integrity, honesty and professionalism.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
Commensurate with experience
Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Life / Disability 401 (k) Program