Dishwasher - (206003 )
The Dishwasher is responsible for duties such as cleaning dishes, cleanliness of kitchen, food preparation, organization, sanitation, and production of food items, as well as closing and storage for individual work station as needed. Preparation of and storage of all food items necessary to operate kitchen in adherence with our quality standards. Assist fellow Employee Partners, Members and guests to ensure delivery of the Steps of Service.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors, walk-ins, storerooms, and employee locker room, etc. as directed
- Communicate effectively with the Executive Chef and Sous Chef’s when special products are needed or having problems with equipment and tools
- Participate as a member of the Heart of House team
- Any previous experience in stewarding or kitchen prep is favorable
- High school diploma preferred
Work Locations:Las Colinas Country Club, 4400 N. OConnor Rd., Irving, TX, 75014