Spark sales for the most exciting health, fitness and wearables brands in retail. At Premium, you’ll be a part of an established and fast-growing company driven by groundbreaking ideas and an innovative culture
What’s in it for you?
* Join a strategic and dynamic team determined to disrupt the industry
* You’ll represent health and fitness brands making noise at retail
* Impact consumers' lives by delivering new tech experiences
What will you do?
* Build partnerships with store teams in assigned district to drive business in health and fitness category
* Reinforce the features and benefits of multiple connected health and fitness products to equip retail associates with the knowledge they need to make the sale
* Identify and share new sales opportunities, outline best practices and approaches to accelerate sales and adoption of product category
* Lead and facilitate in-person training events and one-on-one workshops to build retail associates’ product knowledge and brand awareness
* Ensure overall appearance of health, fitness and wearables category in stores
How will you succeed?
* Exhibiting passion to understand and evangelize new technologies
* Showcasing your natural energy and enthusiasm to be an effective leader in your stores
* Building relationships and maintaining agility in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
* Having a customer-first mentality to go above and beyond in delivering excellent customer service
* Being willing to work remotely in a retail store environment. Will travel locally to assigned retail store locations and support stores through digital communication
What experience should you have?
* Demonstrated experience in retail merchandising, store operations, product demonstration and sales for consumer electronics
* Undergraduate degree preferred
Want to learn more about this position? Visit  https://premiumretail.com/bestbuyteam/
So, are you Premium’s next District Category Expert?