Dynamics NAV Developer - 120k - End User
Our client is an End User seeking a developer to join their team. The developer will help create custom functionality, implementations, and service/maintain the Dynamics NAV ERP they utilize for business. Additionally they will provide objective advice, identify options, and suggest recommendations to enable our client to become more efficient and better run their business.
- BS or higher degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years development experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work with project team to assess needs and generate appropriate solutions to problems or identified needs.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Ability to think "outside the box" and brainstorm new approaches to problem resolution.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and know when to ask for assistance.
To fast track the application process:
Contact: William Robinson
Phone : 972-728-3964
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.