- Seeking a Finance & Planning Associate
- Company is seeking a dynamic thinker and leader to join its team who will be elevating the underwriting, economic analysis, and planning capabilities of the company.
- The individual in this role will be an active member of the team interfacing and presenting to potential capital partners.
- Company seeks a humble self-starter who makes decisions in line with our company principals, constructively overcomes setbacks, respectfully engages opposing views, embraces change, thinks independently, and will help lead the company to best capture the opportunities in line with our vision.
- The FPA will report to the President/COO while working closely with CFO and other members of the team.
- Lead the creation of multi-year operating plans and set financial objectives with key metrics in conjunction with the President & CFO
- Create robust forecasting and modeling processes and deliver modeling support for Exploration & Development projects and other corporate development initiatives
- Evaluate Company assets and make recommendations for potential divestitures to maximize NPV in line with company mission and vision
- Lead bank relationships and ensure all of Company’s treasury process and procedures are in compliance and up to date to ensure large pool of potential banks can be accessed
- Lead/prepare/oversee all Company memoranda and presentations for internal and external use
- Communicate Company’s value proposition & negotiate with potential capital partners
- Partner with the President/COO to develop creative asset development capitalization structures to attract capital partners that maximize long term company NPV
- Ensure company/project cost/expenses/revenue data are accurately measured
- Lead implementations/improvement for software/process that allow visualization and seamless analysis of data to make decisions that improve long-term company NPV
- Lead commodity hedging execution in line with company risk profile
- Analyze a wide range of investment opportunities and make recommendations
- Work with all teams & individuals to elevate economic analysis capabilities
- Identify & build long term relationships with consultants & service providers
- Identify, recommend outside consultants based on comparative advantage
- Manage various consultants work product & performance
- Set the culture every day of bottom up innovation with a self-starter mentality
- 7+ years of work experience
- 4+ years’ experience in an oil & gas financial functions
- Experienced in utilizing digital dashboards to efficiently analyze large data sets
- Experienced in operated and non-operated production analysis
- Previous experience analyzing asset capitalization structures
- Ability to manage/build complex financial economic models from scratch
- High integrity and trustworthy
- Respectfully give and receive constructive criticism
- Self-starter who will seek out value creation work
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Ability to build lasting and effective long-term relationships
- Family and community oriented
- Demonstrated history effectively communicating with financial/industry executives
- Familiarity with industry dynamics in the upstream & midstream sectors
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a track record of thriving in a dynamic environment
- Curious & follows hunches
- Upstream operator and/or private equity experience preferred
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”