Kforce has a client seeking a Full Stack Developer in Plano, TX.
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
- Partner with the development, cyber security and architecture team to enforce best practices for all aspects of systems development including requirements, design, build and testing/validation
- Propose standard modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with high-level specifications, application support and industry standards
- Adhere to architecture standards, risk management, security policies, processes and procedures when reviewing applications
- Manage the relationship with internal LOBs to ensure superior service delivery for all application core technologies
- Create technical design recommendations for developing and integrating programs per written specifications
- Build / improve client relationships through proactive communication and face-to-face meetings
- Considering Senior role (develop, motivate and mentor) junior developers, actively seek out and resolve blocking issues, lack of clarity, external dependencies, etc.