Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
We are looking to hire a Full Stack Angular/C# .NET Developer to work in the Wealth Information Technology group that will be responsible for developing new application features and assisting with the maintenance of existing applications. The role develops and implements complex web-based trading applications on one or more platforms. Uses knowledge of the trading process, focused on the life of an order from placement through settlement. Acts as an escalation point for production troubleshooting guidance; provides training and mentoring to less experienced developers. May perform website and portal monitoring. Uses knowledge of web technologies to lead projects resulting in functional enhancements of web-based applications. Evaluates systems specifications and produces technical requirements, leads design presentations, influences direction and implements the most efficient and cost-effective software/package solution. Coordinates with systems partners outside the group and oversees contractors on software development projects. Uses programming tools to write scripts. Performs web security activities and participates in security planning.
Successful applicants will have ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team oriented environment while leading development and implementation of highly complex applications. This requires leveraging advanced knowledge and experience with Angular 8+, .NET, and SQL skills.
Developer will handle analysis, design, programming, debugging, unit testing, and system support. Which includes the opportunity analyze business requirements as they pertain to web-based systems in order to determine and implement the most efficient and cost-effective software/package solution.
Additional day to day responsibilities of this full stack developer includes:
- Acting as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation.
- Analyzing highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications.
- Designs or redesigns complex computer platforms and applications.
- Providing coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Acting as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifying program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Overseeing overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Developing new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Leading projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of C#.NET experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Java experience
- Knowledge and understanding of automated testing
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and project managers
- Ability to design, develop, and implement large scale/complex software applications
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: unit, regression, integration, and stress performance testing
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- Experience with major database engines including Oracle, SQL Server and DB2
- Securities markets or trading experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 1+ year of experience developing with Angular 7 and above application
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
MN-Minneapolis: 90 S 7th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
TX-Irving: 2975 Regent Blvd - Irving, TX
NY-New York: 30 Hudson Yards - New York, NY
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.