This Job has been reposted by the company. Refer to Job ID 640043.
At Company, we're hiring enterprise technologists to guide our enterprise efforts and advise the largest companies on how they can transform the way they use technology to deliver business value. Our enterprise technologists combine their personal experiences building on COMPANY with learnings from other customers, to help enterprises understand and realize the business value they can unlock using the COMPANY platform. This role is part technical vision and strategy and part cultural guidance and advisement.
Ideal candidates will be able to speak to all aspects of technology delivery in large organizations including leadership, application development, operations, security, digital innovation, business case development, and technology budgeting. In particular they will be able to help enterprises understand and navigate to a future state of these processes to capitalize on the unique power of the cloud. Enterprise technologists are expected to author blog posts, create presentations and other customer-facing content, deliver that content to customers both individually and at events with audiences ranging from dozens to thousands of people, and they will make sure our customers and partners are successful at building and transforming their business on COMPANY. Finally, enterprise technologists will work with all of our internal teams to refine our product, and commercial strategy for enterprises.
- 10+ years in a technology-related leadership/executive position.
- Executive role leading a large in-house technology, IT, software development, or analytics teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
- Be mobile and travel to client locations as needed.
- Master 's degree/MBA preferred
- Industry experience in financial services/banking, manufacturing, healthcare life sciences, retail, high-tech, consumer service management, or communications
- Executive leadership/technology team management experience leading global teams
- Enterprise Architecture experience, certifications, and building modern cloud strategies
- Research and development